so, this blog thing is totally new to me. i thought i'd give it a try though. i am in communications, so it shouldn't be that hard, right? most of my friends and family know that i'm extremely organized so that would explain me starting my blog on the first of a month. the picture up there is me and the love of my life ... i'm the one of the left! the small caps? i thought it looked cool. the title? i promise i'm not vain. i just love stevie wonder. he's a musical genius. and the url? it's a lyric in the song. but i believe it's true. we're all made from love, god's everlasting love.

and yes, that's the correct spelling of my name, given by my mother at birth.

i'm hoping to inspire someone else to start a blog as i was inspired by a good friend.


This entry was posted on Sunday, August 01, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 lovely comments: