*ongoing - 1. more passionate kisses with gorgeous

*lost 4 pounds as of feb. 15 - 2. lose 20 pounds - so cliche, i know

*done - 3. find a new church home

*still working on it - 4. stop calling people stupid even though a lot of them really are stupid

*well, nobody's perfect! - 5. don't let butch get under my skin because she's ... butchy

*still hanging in there. pray for me! - 6. finish my master's degree before i go postal



This entry was posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 lovely comments:

    Phyllis Renée said...

    I just came across your page and thought I would say 'hi.' I like the lay out. Congrats on losing 4 lbs. I can't seem to lose any.

  1. ... on Saturday, February 18, 2006  
  2. Phyllis Renée said...

    And thank you for the idea of a daily verse on my page. It took me a while, but I figured out how to insert it into my lay out.

  3. ... on Saturday, February 18, 2006