1. the brooke ellison movie on a&e was really good
2. woo hoo got my paycheck yesterday with my back pay
3. i was able to work out this morning, weighed myself, lost two pounds ... i guess this modified atkin's diet is doing some good. i've been on it for about a week.
4. please nov. 2nd hurry and get here so the news stations can cover something else!


This entry was posted on Saturday, October 30, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 lovely comments:

    Amanda said...

    I agree with #4, I'm tired of the election too.
    Cheers,

    P.S. I'm from Canada, so I'm really tired of the election, although I'm just as worried about the results as most Americans...

  1. ... on Saturday, October 30, 2004  
  2. Ontario Emperor said...

    There are those that think this will be a close election with tons of legal challenges, which means that the skirmishing will go on for another month. Personally, my gut feel is that it will go one way or the other fairly decisively. I'm not sure which way (last I checked, each candidate had only locked up 150 electoral votes each), but my feel is that it will be decisive. I hope so. Personally, I'd rather see either of them win on the 2nd or the 3rd, than to have a long drawn out battle.

  3. ... on Sunday, October 31, 2004  
  4. -Me said...

    WHere is this weeks weekly inspiration? ;-)

  5. ... on Sunday, October 31, 2004  
  6. mrcrazyone said...

    Sounds like things are going great. What is the modified Atkins Diet?

  7. ... on Monday, November 01, 2004  
  8. Melissa said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  9. ... on Monday, November 01, 2004  
  10. Melissa said...

    3. 3. Don't brag just because the rest of us are still eating donuts and ignoring the scale.

    ; )

  11. ... on Monday, November 01, 2004  
  12. melyssa said...

    a - thanks for the comment!

    oe - here ye! i agree with you. i hope we know sooner rather than later.

    e - it's posted now! thanks for missing it.

    jl - it's my own personal modification. i basically eat carbs once a day and a small amount then.

    melo - just as long as they aren't krispy kreme. so what did you delete from the first post? ;-)

  13. ... on Monday, November 01, 2004