i enjoy laughing. to me, laughter is truly the best medicine. i guess i get it from my mom. sometimes she laughs so hard she cries. and sometimes when i'm reading blog's like peter's, estephania's, etc., i laugh so hard i cry. then i kind of get depressed (well not really depressed, but you know what i mean) because i'm like why can't i write humorously? i feel i'm a pretty good writer, but i just can't pull off the funny thing. i know you have to have the talent for it, but it seems like a lot of the folks in the blogging community have got it.

at any rate, thanks to all of those bloggers (most of them are to the right on my blogrolling list) for making me laugh till it hurts!


This entry was posted on Friday, December 03, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 lovely comments:

    -Me said...

    All that really means is that I have a sad life...you are *really* laughing b/c it's not yours. ;-)

    (Peter's blog makes me laugh too.)

  1. ... on Sunday, December 05, 2004  
  2. p.p. said...

    Awwwww... Thanks, a lot. I do appreciate that!

  3. ... on Sunday, December 05, 2004