not literally, but you know what i mean. during christmas and new year's break for about two weeks, i took a break from being healthy. i ate out a lot. i ate a lot of homecooking, and i avoiding working out... a lot.

so, last week i decided i've got to keep my resolution for the new year. so, i go back to lady of america fitness center to get my workout on. :-) that was thursday. being the dedicated person that i am, i go back on saturday morning. by saturday afternoon, i felt like my arms were going to fall off. seriously, they feel like they've been punched 100 times by mike tyson. oh my goodness, what two weeks of inactivity will do to you. i should have kept working out, but i didn't. and now i'm kicking myself because punching myself would hurt too much!



This entry was posted on Monday, January 10, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 lovely comments:

    Ontario Emperor said...

    You're doing better than me. My company pays for health club memberships, but I ended up quitting after a year because I never went. Now I try to walk, but the recent rains in Southern California literally put a damper on that. The rains have subsided, so I need to start up again. I won't punch anything, or kick anything. :)

  1. ... on Wednesday, January 12, 2005