... you know, the jitters, the caffeine high. on my morning stop to starbucks today i had just enough time to grab a cup of joe -- actually a two pump no whip mocha frappuchino (the temperature is still reaching the 80s in tx). when the sb lady called for me to pick up my order at the bar. i went for the cup and spilled half of my morning starter over the counter. how embarrassing! sb lady was really nice. she helped me clean it up and made another drink for me.

i made it the office with two minutes to spare!


This entry was posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 lovely comments:

    princessdominique said...

    Gotta love thos frapps huh? Glad she was nice.

  1. ... on Wednesday, November 09, 2005