in the spirit of the season i have decided to make a list of things for which i am thankful. the list could go on and on, so i'll keep it to my top 10.

i am most thankful for ...

1. my family, my health, my friends and my wealth
2. hope
3. our soliders, those with us and those who are now really watching over us
4. forgiveness and the ability to start anew
5. my job ... while it and the people who work there can sometimes get on my nerves it's and they're definitely better than that genius society i used to work for
6. the peace that surpasses all understanding
7. for all the folks who have me on their blogroll
8. that our apartment lease will be up in six (hopefully, quick and short) months
9. two extra days off from work and a week free of grad school
10. girliebits who made this kickin' template ... check her out at http://girliebits.blogspot.com


happy thanksgiving! be safe!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 lovely comments: