last night in my criminal justice class, my professor made the statement that everyone is a psychopath. each person is just psychopathic to his or her own level/degree. at first i was somewhat offended, but after some reflection i was reminded of my comment just two nights ago about jeremiah sexton.

"how could we, as a society, let him violate the most vulnerable members over and over for so long? i am no relation to those girls, but i could seriously gouge his eyes out with my bare hands."

well, i guess the professor was correct. we're all psychopathic. even me.


This entry was posted on Friday, January 27, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 lovely comments:

    T said...

    thanks for noticing.
    i find solace(soulace) in being a psychopath.

  1. ... on Wednesday, February 01, 2006