back in 2004 i posted 50 things about myself. it's 2007, some things have changed ... and rightly so!

1. i'm a christian


2. i'm 28 years young — and noone lets me forget it

3. i'm african-american

4. i'm an adjunct instructor

5. i work for an electronic component distributor

6. fema killed my mother in law

7. i've been married for 2 years and counting

8. i'm an overachiever

9. i have only one sibling — a younger sister

10. my grandfather knew little richard before he was little richard

11. i've lived in germany on two separate occasions

12. i've visited the leaning tower of pisa

13. i've visited euro disney

14. i've visited disney world three times

15. i have never been on a roller coaster

16. i have arthritis

17. i wear contacts

18. i've never worn braces

19. i have tmj that was triggered by a chiropractor's visit

20. i don't believe in chiropractors

21. i suffer from p.c.o.s.

22. the only times i've been to las vegas is for work-related events

23. i wear a little make-up now; i need the enhancement

24. i might be a workaholic

25. i like to write and edit

26. i like to sing (in the privacy of my car and home)

27. i have a pomeranian

28. i own two operable microwaves

29. i believe most people are prejudice (not racist)

30. according to myers-briggs, i am an INFJ

31. i like to shop, but i hate to spend money

32. i love salsa

33. i love ice cream

34. my favorite color is blue

35. i'm not crafty

36. but i am creative

37. my high school and college are less than 5 miles apart from one another

38. i make my check marks backwards

39. i tend to overanalyze things

40. i like dramas, comedies and love stories

41. i like to play card games

42. my all-time favorite movie is the green mile with michael clark duncan and tom hanks

43. my sister and i are both married; our dad's family name no longer exists

44. lou diamond phillips studied at my college

45. during birth i caused my mother's leg to become paralyzed temporarily

46. in elementary school, my teachers wanted me to skip a grade, but my mom refused to allow it

47. i have a master's degree

48. i love the warm weather, which is why i live in texas

49. my favorite dish to cook is salmon patties

50. as i'm typing this, gorgeous is sitting right beside me and my pom really wants me to throw the ball ... so i better go!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 lovely comments:

    Nerd Girl said...

    Great idea - updating your list and letting us learn a few new things about you! We've got a few things in common 1, 18, 27, and 31 for starters!

  1. ... on Tuesday, June 12, 2007  
  2. princessdominique said...

    Awesome list. I don't think I checked it out in 2004 but I may have.

  3. ... on Friday, June 15, 2007  
  4. The OE said...

    I know from personal experience that INFJs do an outstanding job of protecting National security

  5. ... on Sunday, December 30, 2007