i'm learning that i never actually stop learning. when i finished college, the first time, i thought i was done. then, i went back for grad school. that nearly killed me. and i was sure i was done. then, i joined a professional organization and got certified (or certifiable - i'm not sure which. it changes daily.) in my field. all the while i was learning, i was also getting educated - about who i was at the time. and i say was because the definition of me keeps changing. change is truly the only constant. but this one thing i know for sure - everyone is going to take issue with something about me. you really can't please all the people all the time. so i've decided to get comfortable with who i am and just please me. take me or leave me. and if you don't like me, save us both some time - and just leave.


This entry was posted on Monday, October 08, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 lovely comments: